Saturday, November 10, 2007

Thoughts on birthday

Every birthday of my life has a significance, With the arrival of every birthday I am reminded that I am getting older and that my days on this earth are coming towards the end step by step. But it is also a time when I am reminded of my duties and my responsibilites that is given to me to serve the people and love God. Every birthday brings a special feeling in my heart, I feel thankful to God for keeping me safe for the whole year and I take another effort to begin a new year and a new walk .
This is the time when I can remember about my parents who with great effort and with much difficulty helps me to grow each day. It is the also the time when I can recognise my duties and concerns that I should have for my parents. In everyone's life , there comes a time when are desperate for friends, sometime we do feel their need very much because we need share our feelings sometime. Thus it becomes a time to feel the importance of every friends.As the clock clicked twelve at the night of 9th of November, many of friends kept on sending me birthday wishes, I have been getting messages whole night, I felt so much delighted that there are people who really cares and who really thinks about the goodness in friendship. It tells me that we should not only live for ourselves but also for others. We need one another everyday, we can never live isolation.
My birthday is nothing special from the day of other people. But it is my thoughts and my mission that makes it different. It is the day to reflect and focus on what I have done in my past years and what can I do in my future days. Though life seems to be very uncertain, yet we keep on holding our breath to face another new day and new year.
I thank God that He has kept me alive, I thank God that He has given me a hope to live another day, another brand new year. And I pray that His face shall shine upon me and to everyone that walks with him and puts an extra effort to have a close relationships with Him.
Thanks to all friends who have had come to make my day special. May the Love of God abide with you as you keep on celebrating your birthdays also.

No comments: